Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Digging Wednesdays -- Dresses


As you may recall (and really, why wouldn't you?) #12 on my 32 Before 33 goals list is to wear a skirt or dress at least once a week. I love skirts and dresses, but I just never wear them. So far this goal has been kinda challenging for the simple fact that because I rarely wear them, I don't really have a whole lot of them. And the ones I do have were bought for a specific purpose (usually a wedding) so they seem too dressy for everyday wear.

But, I'm still really excited about this goal, so I'm definitely going to need to do some shopping! I decided to start by doing (a lot) of looking around online. There are so many beautiful dresses out there! It was hard to choose just a few, but these are some that I absolutely adore:


1. ModCloth  2. Shop Ruche  3. Banana Republic
 4. Libby Story  5. Free People  6. Urban Outfitters 
 7. Anthropologie  8. Gap  9. Forever 21

No comments: