Monday, August 22, 2011

Um, I Might Have Gone a Little Overboard

Hi Everyone, how's your Monday going? This weekend I hit up some garage sales and found some pretty awesome treasures, so I thought I'd share them with you!


We actually didn't make it to a lot of sales, but a couple that we did go to were HUGE. One was by a couple that had a vintage store but were leaving the country in a few weeks and were selling EVERYTHING, and pretty cheaply too! Unfortunately the sale started at 8am and we didn't get there until after 11. So, I can only imagine how much cool stuff we missed (and most likely the large swarm of people that probably gathered outside at 6am). But there was still a ton of stuff left.


The other big one we went to was a church sale. Now, I've been to plenty of church garage sales before, but none like this one. This place was insanely huge, and almost every room in this place was FILLED with stuff. We were there for at least an hour, maybe even two (honestly I have no idea, I lose all concept of time when I'm treasure hunting).


So, here's some of the goodies I got:

I'm not sure why this stamping kit makes me so happy, but it does.

Set of 4 of these beauties!


Have you found any awesome treasures lately?

By the way, have you entered my first papercutting giveaway yet? You should go HERE and do that!!

No comments: