Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Totally Made That -- Except that I Didn't

So, there was a project I was going to attempt to make for this weeks "I Totally Made That," but I wasn't completely sure how to do it. Obviously the only solution to this problem was YouTube (what did we ever do before YouTube? Figure it out for ourselves I guess, but where's the fun in that?!). And well, YouTube being YouTube, and me being me, I quickly lost track of what I was originally looking for and click after click led me to RachO113 and instead of making anything myself I spent the next hour (or two) watching her create some seriously cool stuff.

I have so many more videos of hers to watch, but here are a few of my faves so far:

Mixed Media Foiling Technique / Tutorial



Altered Dominoes



Mixed Media Journal Page - Dance In The Rain
.
Aren't they amazing? I just love watching these kinds of videos; I find them to be both very relaxing, and yet incredibly exciting and inspiring. Now I feel like making stuff!

No comments: