Thursday, August 4, 2011

32 Before 33 Thursday -- Getting Started

Do you think I'm fooling anyone? Nope, didn't think so.

Well, this week hasn't been overly exciting on the goals front. I've gotten started on some of the ongoing goals, and have been gathering supplies for some of the others.

A breakdown of my progress:

- Exercised for 30 minutes: 4 out of 7 days...I'm working up to the everyday part, I don't want my body to go into shock, yeah that's it.

- Wore a dress once this week....This may be a weird goal for some people, but I seriously live in jeans. Trying to break out of my comfort zone though.

- Went to one new place this week....We've lived in the Twin Cities for a whole year already, and still have so much more exploring to do.

Supplies I have been gathering:

- Stopped by the library and picked up a Learn & Master guitar course....So I'm sure I will have learned and mastered the guitar in no time.

- Also picked up a novel to read....I already read a lot, but lately it always seems to be non-fiction. So, I'm forcing myself to occasionally stop working and just read for enjoyment.

- Art/Craft supplies for the art journal, paintings, knitting, and crocheting....Actually I already had a lot of these supplies but I've kinda "gathered" them into a pile, that counts right?

Alright, well this was my quick, vague overview of the last week. Future weeks will go a little more in-depth with the goals, but so many of them are ongoing and the plan is to let a few weeks build up and then do a post, does that make any sense?

Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all having a great week!

No comments: