|Do you think I'm fooling anyone? Nope, didn't think so.|
Well, this week hasn't been overly exciting on the goals front. I've gotten started on some of the ongoing goals, and have been gathering supplies for some of the others.
A breakdown of my progress:
- Exercised for 30 minutes: 4 out of 7 days...I'm working up to the everyday part, I don't want my body to go into shock, yeah that's it.
- Wore a dress once this week....This may be a weird goal for some people, but I seriously live in jeans. Trying to break out of my comfort zone though.
- Went to one new place this week....We've lived in the Twin Cities for a whole year already, and still have so much more exploring to do.
Supplies I have been gathering:
- Stopped by the library and picked up a Learn & Master guitar course....So I'm sure I will have learned and mastered the guitar in no time.
- Also picked up a novel to read....I already read a lot, but lately it always seems to be non-fiction. So, I'm forcing myself to occasionally stop working and just read for enjoyment.
- Art/Craft supplies for the art journal, paintings, knitting, and crocheting....Actually I already had a lot of these supplies but I've kinda "gathered" them into a pile, that counts right?
Alright, well this was my quick, vague overview of the last week. Future weeks will go a little more in-depth with the goals, but so many of them are ongoing and the plan is to let a few weeks build up and then do a post, does that make any sense?
Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all having a great week!