Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Digging Wednesdays -- I Gotta Have My Daily Grace

So, the other day I was on twitter and clicked on a link to a youtube video... I haven't gotten a whole lot accomplished since.

The video was an episode of Daily Grace, and it was hilarious. And she has over 200 other videos that are just as hilarious. I was up until 3am that first night watching her videos, and I've been watching them every night since then and I don't think I'm even halfway through them.

She's just funny, and cool, and I bet she's awesome to hang out with. Here's a few of my favorites so far: (Note - You might not want to watch these with the kiddos around.)


200 Things The Internet Taught Me


Macachos


Reviews The Casey Anthony Trial


My Body Is Not A Wonderland

Funny right? You can watch the rest at Daily Grace.

No comments: