Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sick of Sarah Gets Me All Sweaty

Photo Credit 400bar.blogspot.com

Last Friday we actually went to a bar (it seems like we never get to do that anymore) because one of my absolute favorite bands was playing! Sick of Sarah was at the 400 Bar in Minneapolis. It was incredibly hot, there was no air conditioning, and the place was packed full a whole lot of sweaty people... and it was totally worth it.


Photo Credit: Amber McDonald

I am crazy about this band. I first saw them about 5 years ago in Mankato and immediately fell in love with them. I went to a few more shows in Kato, and thought I would be able to see them a lot more once we moved up here to the Twin Cities, but now they're all like big and stuff, and it seems like they're constantly on tour (they're on the Vans Warped Tour right now) so I was so excited to be able to see them again.


Here's a couple of my favorite songs: "Bittersweet"


And the oh so lovely "Paint Like That"



I think they're going to be back here in September and I can't wait to see them again!

No comments: