Thursday, July 28, 2011

32 before 33 thursdays




I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

I love these birthday goal lists. Actually I like lists in general, and I really like crossing things off of lists. But I really love these lists. I'm intrigued by other people's dreams, and I like seeing people accomplish their goals.

My birthday was a few weeks ago (July 5th) and I've decided to do my own. So, I'm getting all those random goals that have been running around in my head down onto paper and I'm actually going to work on them.

So, to make sure I do (instead of letting the list sit on the table until someone stuffs it into a drawer until next year when my birthday is approaching and I start tearing the place apart looking for it) every week I'm going to keep you updated on my progress in "32 Before 33 Thursdays."

I'm excited for the coming year and to get started on the list. Have you wrote a birthday goal list? What are some of your goals for the year?

No comments: