Friday, May 6, 2011

A Quick Intro to My Etsy Store

As I mentioned before I have an Etsy store that sells cross stitch patterns. I thought I'd give just a quick intro here.


My goal is to offer cool, fun patterns you won't find anywhere else. I like to think my patterns are a little arty and funky.




I started with some old Hollywood classics: Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean and of course, Elvis.




Then I found some chandeliers and became obsessed with them, which began my love for silhouettes in general. What I really like about them is they only use two colors so they're great for beginners, but they also let you customize them by picking which two colors to use. (I keep envisioning a series of 3 or 4 of one of these chandeliers in different colors as a headboard. I will get around to it someday.)



I also fell in love with these floral patterns. They just have such a cool, vintage feel to them. I originally pictured them as wall hangings, but I think they would be really cool as throw pillows too. What do you think?

Okay, that's my quick intro, hope you liked it. I have a bunch more patterns in the store if you want to come check them  out. I'd love to hear what you think of them.

No comments: