Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

My day began by being "surprised" with breakfast in bed by the hubs and munchkins. (Not really much of a surprise since the day before Riley said he was taking a Mother's Day poll and wanted to know what I would want for breakfast if given the choice.)

Then he gave me this super cute card and clay hanging that he made.

(Apparently his mouth fell off, so he's going to paint a new one on.)


Then Jack decided to take a break from studying for finals so we could go wander around the city. I love just walking around exploring different areas. Considering we're less than 20 minutes from Minneapolis, sometimes it feels like we never do that, so I was super excited.

The only problem with walking around on a Sunday morning is everything is closed. But I still had fun window shopping and taking pics. Here are a few of my favorites:


It's so nice to finally see some flowers!

I really wish this store had been open.


Love this tiny hidden spot.


Do you ever feel like you're being watched?
We walked around for a couple of hours until it started to rain, had some lunch, then I took a nap. Bliss.

So, how was your Mother's Day?

No comments: