Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ava Turns Two!


Well, it has been absolutely insane around here lately! This little munchkin turned two last week! Which meant that we were running around crazy trying to get the house unpacked, painted, and decorated. Even though we've been here for over three months, when we sent the invitations out less than two weeks before the party the house still resembled an episode of Hoarders, but we somehow managed to get it all done (we've found that we work better with a deadline)!

Of course, during all of the craziness this little blog has been completely neglected. But, I have a ton of ideas for it, and now that Ava's birthday is over, and we're finally finished with the house I am so excited to get started on them. I hope to be making some changes around here including a much needed blog makeover, and some fun new features, including one that requires me to really step out of my comfort zone - eek!

But, before we get to all of that I wanted to give you a little peek of Miss Ava's birthday party. She is crazy about Sesame Street, so picking a theme was pretty easy. I had a lot of fun making the decorations - even if I was still finishing up an hour before everyone got here!



 



 

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!

No comments: