Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ava's New Chair

Awhile ago (according to this post, it was back in August) I found this cute little chair at a a garage sale and knew it would be perfect for Ava. It was a in pretty rough shape and needed a new paint job, but that would be easy enough. So, instead of immediately gathering supplies and getting the job done, the chair got taken down to the basement in the townhouse and then moved to the new house, where it sat in the dining room until this past weekend when I finally got around to painting it!



It was pretty fast and easy, and I'm embarrassed by how long it took me to get around to doing it, but it's finally finished. And I think it's pretty darn cute too!





Do you have any projects that have been sitting in a corner for an embarrassingly long time? Have you started working on any of them? I'd love to see them, leave a link in the comments so I can come check them out!

No comments: