Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm Pretty sure I"m not old enough to have a nine year old!

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post! That little monkey down there in the striped shirt turned nine last week and it's been crazy around here getting ready for his birthday.

We didn't have a friend party last year because Riley didn't know very many kids yet at his new school, but we discovered the Grand Slam and I think we made up for it this year!

This place has everything: mini golf, batting cages, bumper cars, an arcade, lazer tag... I doubt he's ever going to want to have a party at home again!










Yeah, we totally hang out at the same places as Justin Bieber. We're just cool like that.

Riley came home from school today and told me his friends all said it was the best party ever! So, moral of the story: kids can be bought with lazer tag and bumper cars (pizza and cupcakes don't hurt either).

Now, we have to get ready for his family party this weekend.

No comments: