Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Digging -- Halloween Decorations

I love Halloween. I think it might be my favourite holiday, well I love Christmas too, so I guess it's a toss up between the two. Anyway, I love everything about Halloween; the costumes (although I rarely dress up), the trick-or-treating, the haunted houses, the candy, the pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies with orange icing and black sprinkles and... okay I got a little distracted there.

I also love Halloween decorations, and I thought this year I'd get a chance to really go nuts decorating. Of course that was before we went and moved two weeks ago, and now our house is decorated with lots and lots of boxes. I guess my plans will have to wait until next year. So, what I'm digging right now is some crazy cool Halloween decorations. From the simple to the over-the-top, I love them all.










1. Hostess Blog   2. Better Homes and Gardens   3. Made   4. Country Living   5. Hostess Blog
 6. Reddit   7. Apartment Therapy   8. Carina Gardner   9. Country Living   10. Craft

Pretty awesome, right?

Are you a big lover of Halloween? Do you go crazy decorating or do you prefer to keep it simple and understated?

No comments: