Some of my favorite features on other blogs have always been their regular "Things I Love" (or similarly titled) posts. I have found out about so many cool things from those posts, and I've felt inspired to do my own.
Jack and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary last week, and of course it's wedding season (and I think I might have heard something about a royal wedding recently), so weddings have been on my mind lately. I loved planning our wedding (even if it was a little stressful at times) and would do it again every year if I could. So, my first "What I'm Digging Right Now" post is all about weddings! If we got married today, (and we had no budget) this would be our wedding:
1. This dress is Amazing! It's Monique Lhuillier I found it on Once Wed. I'd never heard of this site before but you can buy (or sell) used wedding dresses. Not all are used, some are new but the couple eloped, or the bride picked another dress etc., and some are sample dresses from stores, but the majority are used.
I still haven't decided what I think of this. You can find some crazy good deals, this one was originally $8,700 and on the site one woman was selling it for $2,500 and another was renting it for $950. So obviously its a great way to be able to get a dress you might not otherwise be able to afford, but it still seems a little weird. What do you think?
2. You can design your own ring at Blue Nile, so much fun, and apparently my dream ring only costs about $18,000. I'm sure Jack's going to surprise me with it any day now.
3. Love this cake, especially against the pink.
4. This gorgeous black lace dress would look amazing on bridesmaids.
5. Gerbera daisies are my absolute favorite flowers, so darn pretty.
6. These invitations are perfect; the pink, the damask, the black ribbon, love it! Found these on Etsy.
7. Doesn't this look so pretty and inviting? I love all the colors; the lanterns and lights just look magical. (These are from Luna Bazaar.)